Sunday, March 22, 2015

Re-Locating Decor, Pretties from Mom, Bathroom Photos

 I am thrilled to welcome beautiful weather! It seems that I am more productive when it is beautiful outside!

My sister Janeie made me these beautiful bottles that spell HOME.
I LOVE them!

Mom stopped by last week with a tote filled with owls that she had used in our house when we were kids.
I picked out some of them and added them to my home.
They make me smile.


This little owl is a sugar bowl . . .
I have the set - the other owl, a creamer, is in the cabinet.

My loves . . .


I am in love with touches of RED.


Clocks, Candles, Stones and Wine Corks . . .
who doesn't love them?

 This is the only cabinet in our kitchen that does not go to the ceiling. I love that I can put lovelies on it.

If you remember, Randy remodeled one of our main floor 1/2 baths. It is Finally ready to show off.


What you see as you walk in.

Above the potty.




I love the Message Stone . . .
Let Your Faith Be Bigger Than Your Fear!

I have always wanted a lamp on the counter in one of my bathrooms, but wanted it to be cordless for safety. This morning, I had an idea and, it worked beautifully!

I had asked Randy about making a lamp about a month ago, and he found this great shade. I already had this bottle with the stones in it . . . it was previously paired with a smaller one.
I thought the shade and jar looked amazing together.
I love battery operated candles and found one in another room that worked fabulously! (In this make-over, I relocated the tall candle, a shorter candle and a jar with rock.) Using a little museum putty, which is as strong as nails, I attached the shade center frame to the bottle and the candle atop the bottle and shade center frame.

I think it came out beautiful!
Sometimes relocating items and using your imagination is just as fun as a shopping spree!

I love the glow through the cutouts in the lamp shade.

I am thrilled with the remodel and thankful for a Handy Husband!

Thanks Babe!


2 comments:

Nancy R. said...

Okay, it's official now. I'm ready to move into your gorgeous house! Love it! And you have room for the several dogs that will come with me. :)

Julie said...

Nancy ~ sounds great! lol

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter