Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Our Katelyn is 22 Today! Tons of Pictures

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY KATELYN!
 
It is so hard to believe twenty two years ago you entered this world on your own terms. You have always taken my breath away from the moment I knew you were growing inside me.
 
The pictures below are not in any specific order . . .
just photos I love of my girl!
 Radiant & Beautiful



 Twizzler loves to snuggle, Katelyn loves it too!



 Conversation with Grandpa and Beckett
 
 A little Christmas photo fun!



 Mallard duckling love.
 
 Lizard lovin'




 Katelyn's Baptism - with Grandma and Grandpa



Katelyn and Daddy building a snowman. 

Last year's Marigold Festival Chalk Art Competition

 I think she has cooked and baked since she could stand on a stool.


 









 The Rescue of Finnigan



 The Love for Feathered Friends began LONG ago! 



 

Katelyn, God truly BLESSED us when He CHOSE US to be your Mom and Dad! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
We LOVE YOU . . .
To the Moon and Back . . .
A Bushel and a Peck  . . .
Forever and Always
 
Cheers!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday! Where has the time gone? What a beautiful young woman she has grown into..inside and out. I hope she enjoyed her day.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter