Here is how it has gone . . .
Boys, get started with your schooling.
- Boy #4 ~ I would but I can't find my computer.
- Boy #1 ~ My computer needs to charge.
- Boy #2 ~ I was . . . but I . . . was . . .
- Boy #3 was already on task.
Who fed the dogs this morning?
- Boy #4 ~ I fed Knox.
- Boy #2 ~ I thought someone else did.
- No comment from boys 1 and 3.
Why are you talking, when you are supposed to be schooling?
- Boy #2 ~ I aaaaa, aaa, I am doing my math. (Me: no, you are talking)
- Boy #4 ~ Talking?
Why is your cubby in the mud room a mess Boy #3?
- Boy #3 ~ I don't know.
Why are you drawing shapes and laughing Boy #3?
- Boy #3 ~ Because Boy # 2
There also seems to be an ear problem running through our home. It is called the "I can't hear you because I don't want to" bug.