Friday, February 27, 2015

Excuses

Do you ever have "One of THOSE days"? Today has been one, a day FULL of excuses from my boys.

Here is how it has gone . . .

Boys, get started with your schooling.

  • Boy #4 ~ I would but I can't find my computer.
  • Boy #1 ~ My computer needs to charge.
  • Boy #2 ~ I was . . . but I . . . was . . .
  • Boy #3 was already on task.
Who fed the dogs this morning?
  • Boy #4 ~ I fed Knox.
  • Boy #2 ~ I thought someone else did.
  • No comment from boys 1 and 3.
Why are you talking, when you are supposed to be schooling?
  • Boy #2 ~ I aaaaa, aaa, I am doing my math. (Me: no, you are talking)
  • Boy #4 ~ Talking?
Why is your cubby in the mud room a mess Boy #3?
  • Boy #3 ~ I don't know.
Why are you drawing shapes and laughing Boy #3?
  • Boy #3 ~ Because Boy # 2

There also seems to be an ear problem running through our home. It is called the "I can't hear you because I don't want to" bug.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter