Monday, February 16, 2015

A Valentine's Day Gift of Memories!

Happy Belated Valentine's Day Randy!

I gave this to Randy for Valentines 2015. You know how he was head over heels for West Campus . . . A local photographer had some GEORGEOUS photos, so we worked out a "deal" and he went to work.

Thank you Scott Sternberg of Scott's Fine Art!!!









Randy was beyond THRILLED and can't wait to hang it! He looked at it for a very long time and then took photos of it on his iphone. This gift made his day!

Thank you so much Scott!



1 comment:

Scott Sternberg said...

Wow Julie, I am speechless! I am very flattered someone would take the time to show their appreciation to this extent. It's very touching that someone can be that thrilled with something I have created. Thank you so much for going the extra mile and putting the time into adding me to your personal blog, it's an honor to be there.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter