Sunday, January 4, 2015

We Survived . . . Now to Create a Ripple

Our Christmas Vacation has officially ended and this is our final day off before we return to our Homeschool. 

Christmas Vacation seems like it has been ultra long this year and although we enjoyed most of it, I have to admit, there were times I wanted to take a vacation from our vacation.

We completed goals over our vacation and I am thrilled!

  1. Lego Creation Challenges have been completed. 
  2. Several rooms of our home have been organized, purged and relieved of items. Boys' rooms, Basement Family Room, Basement Closet, Basement hall and Basement hockey table area.
  3. We survived!
The Last Lego Challenge was the Grand Emporium . . .















Tomorrow, I will try to remember to get a photo of the Parisian and then all of the buildings together.

For the Year 2015, I have begun Reading through the Bible once again, this year I am using . . . 


I love this version and that it has LARGE print! (I can't believe I am actually sharing about the large print.)


I love the insights prior to the reading. PLUS, the Chronological Order is amazing. 

I am also participating in Beth Moore's Living Proof Ministries 2015 Siesta Scripture Memory Team. Memorizing 24 Bible Verses in 2015 - TWO per month and the verses of my choice.


If you are interested in the Siesta Scripture Memory Team, here is the link:






1 comment:

The Whitakers said...

Hahaha! This past year I had to get reading glasses! I am thankful these days for large print! :) Ive been catching up on your blog! It always makes me smile to spend some time with your wonderful family and see what you all have been up to! Take care, love ya, Kristi

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter