Sunday, January 11, 2015

Saturday night Slumber party

Last night three boys, four dogs and I had a slumber party in the family room. Our twelve year old didn't want to join in because he wouldn't be comfortable. 

The boys were all full of energy when I finally asked them to lay down a bit after midnight. So, I tapped into my mama arsenal . . . Turning Point with Dr. David Jeremiah. Within minutes the room was relaxed and calm. Within ten or so minutes all three were drifting off. 

As I lay listening, I watched them sleep. Cameron had gained three sleeping buddies . . . Seeley Booth was inside the sleeping bag with him and his head was on the pillow. Cameron's arm was over the top of Seeley and both were snoozing away. Mia was just above Cameron's pillow and Emma was curled up at his feet. EJ and Cody were snuggled up in their sleeping bags too and were sleeping peacefully. I caught myself smiling and thanking God for my boys.

Two o'clock came around and I woke. Apparently, my back had enough and was ready for my bed. Everyone was sleeping, so I quietly headed up the stairs to bed. 



No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter