Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday and Pictures

The sun is shining, music is playing, the kids are chilling . . . It is a Beautiful Saturday.

Cameron helped me tighten up the toilet paper holder and hand towel holder this morning in our 1/2 bath by our laundry and mudd rooms. Last week I posted a few canvases that I had made and ordered through Shutterfly, the last two pictures were put in place today.









We now call this bathroom . . .
The "Memory" bathroom as the pictures are full of sweet memories of the kids when they were smaller.

The furry babes were hungry for scrambled eggs and ham this morning, so I made enough to fill all tummies.

While the scrambled eggs were cooking, I made a dozen baked eggs for breakfast/lunch/snacks for my family. 
They are a HUGE hit in our home!


Here is how to make them . . .

Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
Break one egg into each circle of the muffin pan.
Season to taste - I simply salt and pepper them.
Put into a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
If you prefer runny yolk, 15 minutes or so.
Let them cool and store in a container in the fridge.
Believe me, they won't last long!

Pull out of fridge and heat for 30 - 45 seconds.
Put onto egg mcmuffin, bagel, toast, etc.
You can add favorite toppings prior to heating.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter