Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

The hour is late . . . or maybe I should say early!

Three of the boys stayed up with Katelyn to ring in the New Year and now I am TRYING to get them to calm down enough to go to sleep.

At the stroke of Midnight the three youngest went out on our deck and Wished everyone a Happy New Year.

We stayed busy from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. building our third Lego Creation. I posted photos in the post before this one.

Here is a picture of the boys . . .


This one was already drooling on his pillow . . . he will turn 13 this Fall.




This little lady is telling me it is TIME for bed . . . so, good night and Happy New  Year!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter