Thursday, January 22, 2015

Got Static?

Our school day is winding down - we started a bit late this morning, but are almost done. The day has been fruitful and I am pleased.

I took a few pictures today with my iphone . . . my furry babes were so tired of school!

Of course, they were snuggled up with me, while I relaxed a bit. The boys were studying hard, so I put my feet up.



Beckett and Knox played hard and love to snuggle together too.

While I was busy grading papers and checking off the boys' work as they completed it, Beckett was in her Petfly's bag.

Got Static?

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter