Sunday, December 7, 2014

Messy Room, Baby Jesus and Aliens

It is 8:45 p.m. as I begin writing this post and this mama is T.I.R.E.D!

The weekend has been extremely busy, but productive! Friday we began preparing for my first doTERRA Make and Take Workshop. It was Saturday Afternoon and was a blast. Thanks girls for attending! 

After the workshop we cleaned up and chilled out for the evening. 

Sunday Morning, we slept in a bit . . . YaY Us!

However, the afternoon found us once again in the trenches of one of the "boy's" rooms. Yes, it is that time again to head into the unknown and began dumping, sorting, purging, organizing, and putting away belongings.

Just because I know you are wondering . . . I took a few photos of the event. Prior to the pictures, I must tell you the room was not as bad as the pictures show. I did not begin taking photos until the room was at its worst - a lot of things dumped onto the floor to sort through. Now, photos:








As I was looking at these pictures, I realized we could have lost a child or two in this bedroom!






So much better! BTW, Baby Jesus was already sitting on top of the alien fish tank.

One room down, two more to go!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter