Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Have You Hugged a Duck Today?

If your home is like ours, the weeks have been running into one another. November is almost half over, Thanksgiving is a little over two weeks away and then December.

I snapped a few photos with my iphone.



The boys could not resist the leaves!



New glasses for three of the boys.

No glasses required for this boy.

I caught this fella flossing his teeth! Yay!


Car Wash time again!


Photo bombed by Cameron!

I can hardly tell Christmas is next month. Look at all of this mail!!! After going through it, I actually had two catalogs to look at and a few envelopes to open. Sheesh!

Katelyn and Twizzler . . . Have you hugged a duck today? If you haven't you should!



No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter