Friday, October 31, 2014

Why My Sons?

Bedtime tonight passed several hours ago . . . Why is it, my two middle sons, that you insist on making bedtime whenever you want it?

Why is it when I extend your bedtime by one half hour, because I let you enjoy a movie to the end, you decide it is wrestle time on your beds?

Why is it when your names are called one of you comes down the stairs to blame everything on the other? 

Why is it that you tried to go to bed without taking a bath and putting on your pj's?

I am beginning to think you prefer to be a night owl like mama. Hmmm, I really don't think you want to keep my hours my boys, however if you insist, I may just let you try it. 

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter