Are you prepared for what winter is going throw at you this year?
With my large family, I appreciate posts that help to remind me it is better to be prepared than to be caught unprepared and in trouble.
I have read and heard several times that our little area of the world is in for another brutal winter. Of course, those weather people can only predict what they think, but that is enough for me!
Number 1 on our Must Have list is a Generator!
We are thankful that we have our Generator! Our generator provides all of the electricity needed to run our entire home in the event of a blackout. What about you? How are you prepared for power outages?
2. NOAA Weather Radio! No exceptions!
3. Water - bottles or gallons
4. Emergency Medical Supplies - In our home we have asthma and allergy issues. I must make sure we have items for both situations to handle any emergency that could emerge from asthma or allergies.
5. Routine medicine you have been prescribed by your doctor. Make sure you have several days worth.
6. Flashlights and extra batteries. Also have a crank powered flashlight . . . just in case.
7. Non-perishable food
8. First Aid Kit
9. Manual can opener
11. Garbage bags
12. Books or board games for family
13. Wrench to shut off utilities if need be
14. Don't forget about your pets - make sure you prepare for their survival too!
15. Your Bible!
I have a few books on my reading list:
In our home we are also prepared for those little emergencies with doTERRA Essential Oils.
What oils should every household have on hand in case of an emergency? Maybe you have wondered, What will I do if someone in my family gets ill, has pain, or is emotionally distressed during an Emergency, Blackout, Natural Disaster? What if a doctor was not readily available? Knowing what your body needs and having those needs met is something every home should be prepared for.
doTERRA has an Emergency Preparedness Kit that I highly recommend!!!
It has been my personal experience that doTERRA Essential Oils are extremely helpful in so many situations. My boys have learned quickly the oils are God's gift to us.
Emergency Preparedness Kit
Being prepared for emergencies gives you and your loved ones the feeling of safety and security. Provide your family members with peace of mind with the dōTERRA® Emergency Preparedness Kit.
This kit includes:
• 15 mL bottles of the oils that are essential for every home: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Oregano, Breathe, DigestZen®, On Guard, Frankincense, TerraShield®, AromaTouch®, Purify, Clove, and Lemongrass
• 5 mL bottle of Deep Blue®
• Fractionated Coconut Oil
• wood storage box
• Family Physician® Audio CD.
I would love to hear what you are doing to prepare for what Winter has in store. If you are interested in being proactive in keeping your family healthy, please contact me, I would love to assist you.