Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I Stopped and Gazed

I walked into my bathroom this morning, turned on the shower, opened the closet and grabbed a washcloth and towel and then I saw it . . .

I gazed out my window from where I was standing and saw this beauty outside my window.


Beautiful yellow and green leaves dancing from the tree limbs. A little further to the right a beautiful Majestic Red tree. As I stared out my window I was once again amazed at the beauty God gives us to soak in with our eyes.

God is so AMAZING! Thank you God for the beauty!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter