Saturday, September 20, 2014

Quiet, Snoring and Zero Plans

The hour is late, but before I head to bed I wanted to write a quick post. 

The house is quiet, except for Emma's snoring. The kids have been in bed for a few hours, as has Randy. I decided before I went to bed to accomplish a few things for the office while I had the quiet to think . . . always a plus. 

We had a very quiet (nap kind of) evening. We were tired from our week and Ryan requested we nap. The three youngest didn't nap, but stayed quiet so everyone else could. 

I look forward to the weekend. We don't have plans for tomorrow . . . I love weekends in which there are zero plans.

G'night


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter