Sunday, September 14, 2014

Favorite Bible Verses

I was recently challenged to share my favorite Bible verse on FB. I thought it would be a great time to share on my blog as well.

Over this past year and a half, I have continuously held to the promises . . .

The God of Angel Armies is ALWAYS By My Side! This story could not be told better than by Chris Tomlin . . .





When our Family Business was enduring the valley, the story from the verses in 2 King 6 rang so very true in my heart, mind and soul. I hung on to those verses . . . 

Another verse that I love . . .

Isaiah 30:15 "in quietness and trust is your strength".

How many times do we remember to be still, listen and trust?
Such a great reminder!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter