Saturday, September 13, 2014

doTERRA Essential Oils . . . Because You Wonder

I am always on the lookout for something to help my family remain healthy . . .  This post is about another Amazing Help for families . . . I am sure you have at least heard about "Essential Oils" and you just might even wonder what all of the excitement is about. 

Let me fill you in on our experience!

About six weeks ago we changed our eating habits/menu for Natural food ~ no more fast food for us. Home cooked meals with healthy veges, zero white flour, white sugar, etc.

One evening I posted a question to a FB group I belong to about keeping my little dog calm and comfortable during storms. The information I received has changed our home once again.

I ordered a few oils from doTERRA. Essential Oils that are pure and AMAZING!

We have had a lot of rain and thunderstorms in our area, so I didn't have to wait any time for a storm to roll in. Beckett began trembling uncontrollably within seconds of hearing the thunder. I immediately retrieved my doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil and put a tiny drop on my fingertips so I could rub it on her tiny front paws. Within 30 seconds I noticed Beckett relaxing . . . as she relaxed the trembling stopped and her breathing returned to normal. I was relieved that I found something to help her during storms. I also began applying it to Mia and Emma's feet during stressful times. I love that my sweet babies relax and even sleep through storms now.



Our doTerra Essential Oils story does not stop there! I am thrilled to report improvement with:

  • colds - three of my boys began with sneezing, coughing, stuffy head and feeling lousy. I began applying On Guard, Oregano and Coconut oil to the bottoms of their feet. I had a diffuser running with On Guard drops in it. Two days later they were back on their feet and feeling much better. 
  • Randy had a sore throat - I mixed up a little sore throat spray and put it into a spray bottle. On Guard and Oregano drops mixed with water. His throat felt much better the next day and today he has not complained once about his throat hurting.
  • I found a little recipe to make a salve for Cody's eczema and very dry skin. I applied it to his legs twice and saw a remarkable change. He was thrilled and commented that it didn't even sting. His ultra dry "lizard" legs, arms and cheeks are so much softer and look fantastic! The red from the eczema is fading away.
  • Cute little jar of JuJu salve!



Some of my ever growing box of essential oils.

Essential Oils are so amazing and really do work. I am beyond thrilled with the results our family has experienced!

There are so many things that ail us, our pets and even our homes.
  • colds and flu
  • headaches
  • tension
  • skin problems
  • vertigo
  • allergies
  • sleeplessness
  • fussy babies
  • fussy children
  • sinus issues
  • asthma
  • stomach problems
  • digestion issues
  • coughs
  • stuffy heads
  • uti infections
  • ear infections
  • canker sores
  • tonsillitis
  • strep
  • splinters
  • warts
  • mood management
I adore the doTERRA Family Physician Kit and HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!


If your family is like mine, they don't get injured or sick during normal business hours! It is either at night, during the weekend or just after the doctor's office has closed for the day. I don't worry so much about that anymore! I am ready ANYTIME! A quick walk into my pantry and I have access to many all natural remedies!

The Family Physician® Kit is a collection of ten nurturing essential oils, including six single oils and four blends. The stunning box includes tips for using the oils, as well as an audio CD featuring dōTERRA®'s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. David K. Hill. In this audio presentation, Dr. Hill teaches listeners how to care for their family's everyday health needs with simple and safe methods using the ten essential oils included in this kit. Includes 5 ml bottles of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Oregano, Frankincense, Deep Blue®, Breathe, DigestZen®, and On Guard to help families address a multitude of health issues.

It is normal for people to be skeptical about something they know little about. Let me encourage you to do the research. There is information on the doTerra website, my lil' webstore, Pinterest, and Youtube.

Use a little Lavender Essential Oil with water in a spray bottle to freshen your room, calm the "mood" of a room and scare away the monsters under your child's bed. A spray or two in the air . . . all of the monsters will go away and your little one should drift into a good night's sleep.

There are hospitals using doTERRA's On Guard in diffusers to kill germs - including MRSA! 

There are teachers that are using doTerra Essential Oils in the classroom to help with concentration and calmness.

I love that I can provide you will links to read and/watch yourself. 



A herbalist's view:


Essential Oils in the Classroom

Essential Oils in the Classroom Part 2

Essential Oils in the Classroom Part 3


If you would like to see more information about doTERRA and their amazing product line, you can visit here: doTERRA

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about doTERRA Essential Oils. If I don't know an answer to something asked, I will definitely get you the answer!








No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter