Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Once again, I am awake . . . it is 2:30 a.m. I had heard of this "stage" of life when sleep is hard to find . . . not sure I like it. 

I thought I would post a few links of "Some of My Favorite Things".

Here we go:


Hot Air Popper
The kids are absolutely gaga over popcorn now.

Really Good Popcorn!

Our Omega Juicer
Our family is BIG into juicing now - started up a few weeks ago. The boys even get into the act of juicing with us. Plenty of Helpers in the kitchen. They also like to Drink it!


Aquasana drink bottles - glass.
These make it easy to take along a little juice to work.

These sleeves fit right over the Aquasana bottle to give you a little grip. They also look pretty.

If you haven't tried these . . .
Well, let me just say, these little fish are 
Heavily Requested at my house. 

I am sure you know our love for Ducks . . .
Isn't this pool sign too cute for words?

I use these ALL the time!


If you haven't watched God is Not Dead . . .
Stop what you are doing right now and watch it!
It doesn't matter how you get it . . .
borrow, download, store purchase, etc.
Just Get It . . .
Amazing Movie with a Great Message!



No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter