Monday, July 14, 2014

THOSE Days

Today was one of THOSE days in our home. Two of my boys have been after each other for days, but today was far the worst it has been this summer. 

Late this afternoon the boys headed outside to wrestle. The wrestling didn't last long before they were running races.

Tomorrow we will be heading to the classroom to get a bit of work done. While we are there, it certainly won't hurt them to do a bit of refresher school work . . . of which I am sure they will object. I plan to tackle more "Planner" work. 

* * * * *

I have been wanting a BLT the past few days. Tomatoes are becoming ripe now . . . I LOVE BLTs.


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter