Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The little things

It is the little things in life that makes me smile . . .

This afternoon Katelyn and I were deciding a menu for Friday and needed to make a small list for the grocery store. My youngest, Cody was all ears and decided he needed to "write" the shopping list for us. He handed me the list and said, "this is ALL we need"!

Our list reads:

sweat pickles, hot dog, fruit, buns lemon, apricot jelly, corn on a cob, bread, colby jack cheese

I was especially interested in those sweat pickles and corn on a cob.

That boy is ALWAYS full of something interesting to tell me and he doesn't miss a beat.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter