We have not made a summer bucket list . . . we probably should set some kind of goal of things to accomplish.
So far this summer we have:
- slept in
- swam in the pool (at least the boys have)
- gone fishing - several times
- made ice cream - several times
- watched a movie or two
I have also had the boys doing a few papers each day to keep up with penmanship, reasoning and a little math. It takes them all of fifteen minutes each day.
We have not:
- gone to a movie - but I do have planned one for this week
- had a picnic
- had water balloon
- gone on a little day trip
- gone geo caching
- played with silly string
- gone out to eat and actually eat IN a restaurant
- read a book aloud all the way through
- cowboy camped (for the boys and daddy)
- gone to the zoo - not sure the boys are even interested in this one
- ran around silly while taking pictures
I am sure if we all sat down and discussed a bucket list the boys would have plenty to add!
What are you doing this summer?