Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer at Our House and HomeSchool Curriculum

Our days have certainly taken on a "summer" routine. The pace is slow and easy . . . we are definitely taking advantage of it.

This morning I have stayed upstairs in our Master bedroom with three of the boys and two furry babes. This morning the boys are using their ipad "time" to make sure emails are in contacts so they can communicate with one another and other family. They have a limited time in which to do "their thing" before the ipad shuts them out. I don't have to log them in through a passcode, I simply set the quiet hours of 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m., insert their time allotment, text address so I can receive text messages if the boys try to "go around" the program and let them enjoy.

I am beginning to plan for our next year of homeschool. I am excited to begin a new curriculum for each of them. Veritas Press offers an amazing curriculum that is customizable for each child. My boys have review some of the curriculum and watched the online session examples and are very excited about the beginning of the next year.

Here is an example:

Veritas Press


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter