Today, February 4, 2014 at 7:01 a.m. our girl turns 21!
As I began to remind her of the events leading up to and on her day of Birth she buries her head . . . "I know, I know" she says with a smile. This year I only got out these words, "Twenty one years ago at 3:15 a.m. my . . ." and she stopped me with a roll of the eyes and the words, "I know, I know". We all chuckle and smile . . . sweet mama memories - I will never forget.
Today, we are expecting to receive another snow storm - one of significant snowfall. We have been making plans for over a month now . . . our plans may be delayed due to snow.
Randy and I have so much to be thankful for . . . we were truly given a miracle 21 years ago.
Katelyn . . .
1. Captured us all by surprise on February 4 so many years ago.
2. Has always been an over achiever.
Drawn for Grandpa
3. Brightens the room the minute she walks in.
4. Loves God's creatures - including her brothers!
5. Has many, many facts stored away - she blows me away with the knowledge she has.
6. Stands firm in her Christian Faith.
7. Has a tender heart.
I love this photo!
8. Is sentimental.
Katelyn drew this of the ducklings for a Benefit.
9. Loves to have days away with Grandma.
10. Can be tightly wound.
Katelyn and Mia
11. Organizes her M&Ms by color.
12. Enjoys her sleep.
13. Loves to cook AND bake.
14. Loves her duck Finnigan.
15. Can't wait to get her ADULT driver's license.
16. Has a great sense of humor.
This was taken on Katelyn's 20th Birthday.
17. Has great conversation with her Daddy.
18. Loves to try new things.
Katelyn added her own FLAIR to her Converse shoes.
19. Loves to take Finnigan for a walk.
20. Loves learning about the Bible.
21. Continues to take my breath away!
Happy Birthday Katelyn! We LOVE YOU!