Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday

Sunday Morning . . .

As I write, I am sitting in our Master Bedroom Sitting room. It is quiet and I am listening to Matt Chandler of Village Church. He is an amazing man of God and he tells it just like it is. I love that I can download Podcasts and listen to him.

Outside is covered in WHITE . . . at this point, I am at a loss of the total of snow on the ground. I am sure it is well over a foot of snow now . . . we received another three inches yesterday.

 
 
I received a beautiful gift the other day . . .
 
The Praying Woman . . .
 
 
 
Whoops - sorry about the water bottle!
 
 

So ready for spring! Bet this guy is too!
 
However . . . spring isn't anywhere in sight!
 
It has certainly been a snowy winter.
Stay safe and warm!
 




No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter