Sunday, February 2, 2014

Our Weekend . . .

We had a great weekend, although a little busy. Little Sophie was here until late this morning when Mom and Dad came to get their baby girl. I almost cried as I watched their reaction when they came in the house. Little Sophie wasn't quite sure she was seeing right - she would look at me and then them, me and then them, me and then them as if to say, "Is this REAL, are they REALLY Home?"

I took a video on my phone -



Last night, my sweet sister had a surprise party for her husband's 44th Birthday. Katelyn and I took photos . . . it was really fun. I want to share a photo that I absolutely love.

This photo is of our sweet nieces and their dog Lucy "dressing up" at the Photo Booth. They had such fun.

~~~~~

Today we finished the install of our new window solar shadings.
First our piano room:




Next our library:




~~~~~

We did receive snow over the weekend as well, 6.4" or so. We are expecting another round of snow on Tuesday and Wednesday. So many people complain about the snow and I simply smile. I feel that if you choose to live in an area that gets cold temps and snow, it really shouldn't be a huge deal. Although, I do have a solution for you . . . head to the south in the winter.

Stay warm all!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter