Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday

The schools across the area were closed once again. Our little home school trudged right along. My boys did not complain ~ I was pretty impressed I must say. Mrs. P kept them on task and they finished a bit early. Yay!

My day was busy with JuJu overhaul! I had a hair appointment first ~ it was very much needed to remove the white hair accents and replace it with beautiful color. After lunch I had a nail appointment. The last time my nails were done was the week before Christmas, so I was in need of nail love. I am thankful for my two "Angels of Beauty"!

Randy, Cody, Cameron and EJ have all gone to bed. Ryan and Katelyn are both working on studying. I will finish up this post and then have my quiet time. I enjoy devotions in the evening because: 
  1. I am NOT a morning person.
  2. I love going to bed thinking on what I have read
 Have a great sleep everyone . . .

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter