This morning I took the bitty girls - Sophie and Beckett to the Vet for shots and a normal check up. They are both doing great and weighed 4.8 - Sophie and 3.6 - Beckett AFTER breakfast.
My January 16 has been kind of strange . . .
- Through the night Emma barked on and off.
- Weird dreams.
- Finnigan was being all lovey - I gave him a little kiss on the end of his bill and he snuggled into my nose. I tried to give him another kiss and he nipped my upper lip. Shamie duck.
- It rained a little, snowed a little
- I received a smaller kennel for the duck so Seeley Booth can have his back. I received it today and it had several extra parts and ZERO directions for assembly.
- My Lysol spray came up missing from my tiny little bathroom at work. I was not happy.
- The boys consistently wanted to CHAT with me during their schooling. What is up with that?
I am thankful my day was not bad . . . strange is o.k.