- Finnigan took over Emma's suitcase bed again.
- Emma snored the evening away.
- The guinea pigs ran around their cage and made a bit of noise.
- I fell asleep on the couch.
- Randy had the boys upstairs.
- Katelyn was busy reading.
- The duck pooped on me - yes, it was nasty. Maybe I shouldn't have held him up so he could practice flying. Note to self - don't do that again.
- Ryan worked on another Stop Motion Video . . . he is getting pretty good at it.
- Mia, Beckett and Sophie napped the night away.
- Seeley Booth was with the boys and Daddy upstairs.
- As I write, little Sophie keeps nudging my leg . . . I tried to pick her up and she runs to her little Monkey bag carrier. She is trying to tell me it is bed time.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
This evening was pretty normal around our house . . . if you can call our house "normal".
Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!