Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Normal?

This evening was pretty normal around our house . . . if you can call our house "normal".
  • Finnigan took over Emma's suitcase bed again. 
  • Emma snored the evening away.
  • The guinea pigs ran around their cage and made a bit of noise.
  • I fell asleep on the couch.
  • Randy had the boys upstairs.
  • Katelyn was busy reading.
  • The duck pooped on me - yes, it was nasty. Maybe I shouldn't have held him up so he could practice flying. Note to self - don't do that again. 
  • Ryan worked on another Stop Motion Video . . . he is getting pretty good at it.
  • Mia, Beckett and Sophie napped the night away.
  • Seeley Booth was with the boys and Daddy upstairs.
  • As I write, little Sophie keeps nudging my leg . . . I tried to pick her up and she runs to her little Monkey bag carrier. She is trying to tell me it is bed time.
I suppose I should take her nudging and head to bed. G'night all.



No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter