Tuesday, January 21, 2014

COLD!

Baby, It Is COLD Out There . . . as I write it is 9 Degrees! 

We are planning to stay home tonight where it is nice and cozy. Dinner is in the oven - the house smells scrumptious. Meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole and croissants. We love home cooked meals!

I took a few photos of the roads this afternoon in our area . . .



A little slick out there!

Excuse the lighting - the large windows in the office give off a bit of glare. Beckett, Sophie and I were snuggling while waiting for the boys to finish school today.



Selfies aren't usually my thing, but decided to give it a try. Fun, but seems weird to take a picture of myself.

 Have a great night.



No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter