Thursday, December 19, 2013

Crazy Creatures

Let the Celebrations begin! 

Today was the last day of school for the boys and we are thrilled. It is time we begin celebrating!

This morning I was greeted by a noise on the main floor. Katelyn had already left when I heard some ruckus. I headed down the stairs to see what was going on as I was the only human home. I walked into the kitchen to see this in the hall by the dog food/water and guinea pigs . . .

 Imagine MY surprise. Apparently Finnigan has figured out how to escape!

Then as I was working at my computer I heard a rustling sound coming from the pantry. I walked over to the pantry door and Seeley Booth came running out . . . 
 He had a graham cracker bag over his nose. Apparently he was helping himself.
He quickly dropped the bag and looked at me as if to say, "What?"

I had a friend say . . . "It must be a full moon!"

Crazy Creatures!


 

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter