Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Whew . . . it has been quite busy for us the past few days. Christmas preparation for two family parties, then enjoying the parties both yesterday and today. Tonight we came home and tended to things around the house so we are ready for tomorrow. Now . . . if the kids will sleep until noon! Probably not a chance of that!

Tonight Max will be put away for another year . . . we will see him again the day after Thanksgiving 2014.

I ordered a cozy sack (think old bean bag chair) that is filled with Memory foam. It arrived in this box and once opened and taken out of the plastic, it slowly grows . . . and grows. I am sure this will be great during movie time!

Katelyn and Beckett tested it out.
 
 
While we were having coffee this morning, Finnigan decided to climb up part of the stairs. Only as high as he needed to get to see inside the fish aquarium on the other side of the stair balusters.

The duck was on a mission!
BUSTED!!! 

Finnigan decided not to fight us . . .
it was nap time!
 
Randy took this photo of Beckett and I this morning.
Not sure I like having my photo taken!

As I leave you this evening, I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Praying you and yours remember to reflect on the
Real Reason for Christmas . . .
The Birth of our Savior, Jesus.
 

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter