Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Decorating

First, a few photos of our Christmas decor.

I am NEVER good at tending Christmas Cactus plants, but I thought maybe this year will be different. It is beautiful and the color has deepened since we sat it in front of this window in the kitchen. My Mom has quite the talent for keeping Christmas Cactus alive, so I hope I can this year too!


 On the bar portion of our kitchen counter tops, our santa, reindeer and penguin greet visitors to my kitchen. I love their whimsy!

 The stockings are hung from the mantle in the family room.

  
The farthest part of the mantle is also decked out.

The library is nice and cozy.
I love the lit tree branches. 


This little beauty can be admired from the foyer and in the piano room. Katelyn said it reminds her of the Rose in Beauty and the Beast, now I think of that every time I see it.

Three Trees - one with a bird's nest and one with a bird. This is located in the piano room.

 
 The coffee table in the family room. 

 The family room


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter