Saturday, November 2, 2013

Setting Back Clocks is a BIG Deal at our House

I have to start off tonight with this photo of Emma. Emma found herself a lady bug, would paw a little at it and then stare. It was really fun to watch her.

 
When you love clocks like I do, the Fall Back or Spring Forward chores can take a little time. 

I decided to take a picture of every clock on the main and upper floor of our home. I will leave the basement clocks to Katelyn.

Starting in the kitchen:

   

Family Room:




Piano Room:


Foyer:
 


Library:





Main Floor Bathroom by the laundry room:
 My little photographer was caught in this photo - check the mirror.


Laundry Room:


Hall:

Main Floor Bathroom by the Library:






Master bedroom:
My lil' camera bug caught Daddy in bed.




A.M. Kitchen/Sitting Room:



Master Bathroom:


 I counted up 38 clocks between two floors of our home. Not including alarm clocks next to beds - which would be five more and one in picture that blurred horribly. 

I took this little photo that makes me smile and feel so peaceful.


1 comment:

Julie O said...

In Phoenix, AZ, we do NOT switch time for daylight savings, so it's interesting to hear the stories of those that do.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter