Thursday, November 7, 2013

Counting Down

The days are ticking down to Thanksgiving . . . so, today I made sure to get our Turkeys ordered. We have a local Turkey Farm that has delicious home grown turkeys. Yes, we are spoiled! 

I am planning to roast two big turkeys for Thanksgiving, one for our family Thanksgiving and one for our Thanksgiving celebration at my sister's house. I know my kids LOVE turkey and will be hanging out around the kitchen as they roast. 

I love holidays . . . family, food and fun. Cody has reminded me time and again to make sure to use the new Pioneer Woman Holiday cookbook. "There are lots of yummy food in THAT book, just look at the pictures." He is pretty excited.

Foods like: 

Broccoli Rice Casserole

Cloverleaf rolls

Rosemary Garlic Roasted Potatoes

Deviled Eggs

Bread Dressing

Pumpkin Waffles

~~~~~

My deadline for finishing up Christmas Shopping is a little over a week away. Although I am nearing the end of my list, I still have those Hard To Figure a Gift For people. I am confident I will finish before my deadline.

 ~~~~~





 
 

 


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter