Sunday, November 10, 2013

Challenging Moments

Do you ever feel like no one listens to you? Yea, me too.

This little ditty on Facebook had me shaking my head YES!


Many people think I have it all together, all the time ~

No, that is simply not the case. 
My life has its difficult times just like everyone else. 
I too have those "Calgon Take Me Away moments".   

Life is full of challenging moments . . .
everyone has them, they come in all sorts of categories . . .

. . .  the family
. . . the husband/wife
. . .  the kids
. . . the job
. . . the bills
. . . illness
. . . the unexpected

If you are like me, I want to handle things myself ~ take care of the situation quickly because I get impatient in the waiting.

It is then I am reminded . . .
STOP, LISTEN and LEAVE IT!

Don't Dwell on it.
Don't become Discouraged.
Don't Worry.

Jesus Changes EVERYTHING!

God is HERE!

God is ABLE!

Now to HIM who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to HIM be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen

God can do Anything, far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm holding on to that promise!

Reed and I were just talking about my thing with not being able to allow things to happen naturally and my need to have everything taken care of immediately.

Impatient in the waiting. That is SO me.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter