Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning . . . a morning of slow and easy.

We had a HARD frost again last night ~
the ground and roof tops all covered white.

The boys have been playing wii all morning.
Cooking has been the game of choice . . .
flip those flapjacks Cody!!!
He came to me this morning and told me that he was 
"cooking" with JA-lopenos.
Made me giggle.

~~~~~


~~~~~

As the kids play wii, I am listening to Matt Chandler of
the Village Church. I LOVE Podcasts!


Great teaching!
I highly recommend.

Pay attention to your desires -
Don't use God to simply get what you want.

Count it all joy . . . for trials of various kinds for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness!

God is working IN THE MESS and THOUGH THE TEARS.

~~~~~



 

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter