Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Meet Geoffrey

Magazines and Catalogs have been arriving in our mailbox on a pretty regular basis. We recently received a Frontgate catalog and as I was flipping through it came upon Geoffrey.

This is Geoffrey . . .

 Geoffrey the Butler is available to stand, smiling in you home as you host dinner parties and gatherings. He can be in your home for a mere $1,399.00.

Between you and me . . . I think Geoffrey is a bit freaky . . . kind of like a scary Chucky doll. 

Imagine forgetting about Geoffrey and getting up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water and run into him! Just sayin . . .

3 comments:

The Whitakers said...

LOL!!! Weird. : )

ParkerMama said...

He kinda reminds me of an older version of Chucky. *shiver* All the magazines that arrive in anticipation of the Christmas rush. Such a stressful time of year over here. I wish we could us indulge in homemade goodies, Christmas music and forget any and all need for the type of hyped up gift giving that is common place these days. Is that Bah Humbug of me?

Julie said...

I get tired of all of the "expectations" surrounded by Man Made Christmas ideals.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter