Friday, October 4, 2013

Keeping It Real

Friday!!! Is there actually anyone that is NOT excited when Friday rolls around? I didn't think so! lol

I love the weekends . . . we generally have nothing planned ~ which I absolutely love. We stay home and rather sequestered . . . just us! I know many families that being home, together, alone all weekend would simply drive them crazy. However, it is welcome at our house - and is our family rhythm.

This past week has been a bit of a struggle . . . 

  • Our kitchen fridge's water dispenser decided to start all by itself this week and flood the kitchen floor. Randy found the contacts to the buttons had corroded inside and is working on that. 
  • Our hot water heater (tank-less) has been in a mood - very little hot water, unless you flip a switch on the heater before running water . . . a bit disconcerting. The plumber was scheduled to work on it Tuesday, but the parts didn't come in. Hopefully today is the day!
  • The nasty cold virus began in our house with Katelyn. A few weeks ago students at college began dropping like flies . . . this past week it invaded our house. It knocked Katelyn out for the week and hit me on Tuesday. You may want to take out Stock in Puffs and Kleenex . . . just sayin!
We are very thankful our area received over an inch of rain the past few days. We have been so very dry . . . our lake is down further than it has been in a very long time. 

The boys continue to thrive . . . there are days I wonder "How" or "Why" they choose to do things . . . the other day I came across a cute little post that I want to share because it made me smile! This mama and I can DEFINITELY relate!



That little video says it all . . . 

In closing, a few little things I ran across this week on Facebook . . .














1 comment:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I hope you all feel better and have relaxing weekend.

That video was so cute.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter