Friday, October 11, 2013

IT IS, IT REALLY IS

Regardless how many times I deny it . . .
it IS coming! 

I am pretty sure many of you are shutting your eyes tight and covering your ears with your hands. You are probably repeating . . .
"No it isn't, No it isn't over and over in your head."

Believe me, I have tried the same . . .
but, the truth is the time is ticking away.

I really is ONLY . . .

74 days and 23 hours until Christmas 2013
(at least when I was writing this)

Tonight I began my Christmas shopping . . .
and I feel pretty good about my progress.
My goal is to be totally finished shopping for Christmas 2013
before November 15.

I know I can!

 

 

2 comments:

Cindy Cain said...

Yes! It really IS coming and as bittersweet as Christmas is for me now, I am working very hard to be Joyful this year!!!

Julie said...

Hang in there Cindy! Hugs from me to you!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter