Monday, October 7, 2013

Growing

My boys are growing by leaps and bounds . . . since the temperatures have dropped, it is time to see what size they have grown into because the idea of them going nakie is far worse than taking the time to measure and order jeans for them.

None of my boys are the same build . . . so, hand me downs are becoming a bit harder to come by. When they were younger, I could count on the clothing going down from one to the next . . . Not now. Only shirts can be handed down.

I am so thankful I can order clothing online for them . . . in store shopping would be awful!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter