Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Pictures of my Kiddos

Picture taking is always a challenge when you want them to come out GREAT. Someone is always messing around, not paying attention or grumpy. Add animals to the mix and the photo shoot becomes a bit chaotic. 

This afternoon the kids were all finally ready so we gathered everyone including the dogs and headed outside. The weather is pretty chilly, but I decided the boys should not wear shoes.

We had everyone in place, when Seeley Booth decided . . . he didn't think he wanted to participate, so he jumped down off of the hay bales. Emma decided to follow and belly flopped off of the hay bales - they were three bales high. Crazy girl!

We had "people" watchers - the ducks were keeping track of everything we were doing.

So without further adieu . . .  



 
 

  Time to head to the leaves . . .












We finished up with photos - I told them to head for the leaves and they were thrilled.

After some rolling in the leaves we all headed in. Cody watched me process the photos . . . really easy this year since I only took minimal photos - not quite 200. I tend to take many photos to get just the right one. We had a fun time, but the sun was going down and the temperature was dropping quickly. I am thankful to have gotten some shots I really like.

1 comment:

The Whitakers said...

Hi Julie! We were just talking about doing the family Christmas pic this morning! And yes, it is always an adventure! :) Yours turned out great! It looks like everybody had fun. my favorite one is the sepia? colored picture where Katlyn is offering a good price for the boys! ha!ha!! :)Have a great day! Love ya, Kristi

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter