Sunday, September 22, 2013

Can You Smell It?

I don't know about you, but I love Fall!
Don't get me wrong, each season has wonderful moments that I love, but Fall . . . it just speaks to me!

There are so many amazing things about the season called . . .

Fall
(a.k.a. Autumn)

I love the cooler days - summer gets too stinkin' hot
and winter gets too stinkin' cold!
Fall . . . it is just right.

Just right for one of my favorite things . . .
BAKING!
I love making my house smell delicious!
I love that it brings my family to the kitchen . . .
from every corner of the house . . .
EVERY time!


Today I had two helpers . . .
we are baking bread!

EJ was reading the recipe.
(Cameron was re-reading it to make sure he was reading right!)
don't tell them . . . but I double checked anyway!

Bread baking . . .
totally from scratch . . .
not to much of a mess!

Go ahead . . .
take a little whiff . . .

Can I say . . .
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.?

Oh My Goodness!!!

Tomorrow is Grandma and Grandpa's 52nd Anniversary!
Cameron is busy making a little something for them.


Beauty . . .

a delight to the senses . . .
beauty to see
yumminess to smell
a lil' party to the tastebuds!

Love timeless photos . . .

It is so hard to wait . . .

But, it will be worth it . . .

Warm bread with butter, honey, jelly or jam.




Apple Pie Season is also upon us . . .
a trip to the Orchard is in our near future!

1 comment:

The Whitakers said...

Homemade bread is so yummy!! It is the ultimate air freshner for the house! :) I bet with all you hungry crew it's about gone too! Happy Sunday! Love you guys, Kristi :)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter