Monday, August 5, 2013

Thinking Back . . . Growing Up in the 70's

Before I head to bed tonight I wanted to ask you . . .

Do you remember these????

Growing up in the 70's  . . .





Yip, Yip, Yip


Every Sunday night after Wild Kingdom


Our station wagon was yellow.

Baby car seat



My sister used to eat paste!

Dr. Scholl's


Roller skating

Kissing potion - until it dripped from the lips



Woo Wee did this burn!

Mr. Whipple . . . Please don't squeeze the Charmin.

Spirograph

Telephone booth

My favorite cartoon on Saturday Morning

Note passing

Yep, this one was memorized!

So, how did you do?

Oh the memories!


1 comment:

The Whitakers said...

Oh my goodness Julie!! I remember all this stuff! :) Most of it was memories from when I was a little kid. :)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter