Monday, August 12, 2013

My Boys . . . One By One

In one week, we begin another school year . . . our second year of Homeschool for ALL four boys. This year Ryan will enter 6th grade . . . I can hardly believe it. Almost to those Junior High years.

Ryan is quickly growing into a teenager and I am not so certain I am ready for that! Next month he will be a TWEEN, not a child and not a teen, thus a TWEEN. In the blink of an eye, he is not a "little" boy any more.

My boy that once loved to run and play on a playground or at the park prefers NOT to enjoy in the childhood fun anymore.

The boy that once got out of bed before the roosters now sleeps in until 10:00 a.m.

My picky eater, grazer and snacker now eats TWO quarter lb cheese burgers, chips/fries and a drink in one meal then asks for dessert.

Quite often Ryan reminds me NOT to write about something on Facebook if it involves him. "Embarrassing Mom, Embarrassing!"

This weekend Randy taught our boy how to use the weed whacker. (I must say, I am not sure I am comfortable with this one!)

This picture was taken a few months ago . . .


and this photo, last week.


Our son is growing up quickly. I located a few pictures from when he was five. Take a look:





Next month he will be ELEVEN! Where oh where did the time go?




No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter