Sunday, July 21, 2013

MY BIRTHDAY IN PICTURES

My Birthday was so fun and simply the BEST Birthday!!! I was spoiled so much and loved, loved, loved!

Pictures . . .

My Birthday lunch - burgers on the grill!

I received a BEAUTIFUL Tres Leche cake from Alice and her family . . . it was delicious!!!


Randy gave me a beautiful crank up umbrella for the dock, a side table, love seat and chair to expand our existing set.
I love it!

This umbrella weighs over 600lbs with the weights.

Cody enjoyed himself in one of my new chairs and ipad while Randy and I fished for a few hours.

We also watched the ducks!

Katelyn baked me a Sugar Free cake that was ultra yummy too!
All of the boys enjoyed the frosting, but I actually got a picture of Ryan with the bowl.

The cake Katelyn made.

Time for presents!
From EJ
(Hey Mom, did you notice the paperclip?)
My Mom always paperclips money in our cards!

This too!

This is from Cameron . . . another paperclip Mom!

Plus a drawing!
Me - the fishing Queen!

Cody was explaining this card.
Apparently, the Woodstock birdie he is pointing to is him.

Beautiful orchids from Katelyn.

This little cutie is from Cody.

This Lego design was from EJ.

This is a picture from the Lego Book Cody gave me.
He knows how much I love design.

The Mom mobile . . . from Cameron.

A Beautiful Kitchen from Ryan!

Then onto more fun!






Glow sticks and glow bracelet fun.

Then we all headed outside for fun with the ducklings.

Seeley, Beckett and Emma were excited!

Ryan herded the ducklings from their pen to where we were.

They are REALLY growing quickly.


The LOVE rose petals.
Emma doesn't mind hanging out with the ducklings.

They were interested in Beckett's little tennis ball.


They also tried to help Katelyn with her homework.


This little duckling decided to check out Beckett.

She looked at me as if to say . . . Really?

The boys were helping us teach the ducklings how to go to the lake. They are really great helpers!

They LOVE the water.

They also are great at fluffing up after their swim.

I end with two cute videos of our silly baby ducks.




I am all ready to celebrate my 49th year to the fullest!




1 comment:

ML said...

You are a lucky lady!
You have a beautiful and loving family...Happy Birthday!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter