Sunday, July 21, 2013

How Well Do You Know Me??? ANSWERS

For those of you who played along . . . here are the answers to my post the other day.

I thought this would be kind of different and maybe even fun! I am going to make of list of things that MAY or MAY NOT be true about me . . . 49 things in honor of my 49th Birthday! 

  1. My nickname is JuJu. TRUE
  2. I have six children. FALSE - I HAVE FIVE CHILDREN
  3. I have 20 pets. FALSE - WE HAVE 18 . . . Four dogs, Three Bearded Dragons, One Hedgehog, Two Guinea Pigs, Eight Ducks
  4. My birthday is July 20. TRUE
  5. I was 18 when I married. TRUE
  6. I hate to be outside in the heat. TRUE
  7. I love to stay at home. TRUE
  8. When first married I didn't know how to make jello. TRUE
  9. I love naps. TRUE
  10. I never met a stranger. TRUE
  11. I have Type 2 Diabetes. TRUE
  12. I love to shop - in the store. I LOVE TO SHOP ONLINE - HATE THE STORES
  13. I have my hair colored frequently. TRUE - WITH FOUR BOYS ~ LOTS AND LOTS OF COLOR! LOL
  14. One of my favorite Bible Characters is Esther. TRUE
  15. My favorite Bible Teacher is Beth Moore. TRUE AND WOULD LOVE TO GO TO ONE OF HER CONFERENCES AGAIN.
  16. My favorite television show is America's Got Talent. FALSE - I LOATHE THAT SHOW!
  17. I like fishing. TRUE
  18. I like swimming. TRUE
  19. I like running. FALSE
  20. This is the first summer I have worn capri type pants. TRUE
  21. I love to take photographs. TRUE
  22. I like to read. TRUE
  23. I tend to gravitate toward the unusual or different when I decorate. TRUE
  24. I shop at Walmart. FALSE - I LOATHE WALMART
  25. I say, "Cracks me up" a lot. TRUE
  26. I have OCD. TRUE
  27. My favorite sandals are from Birkenstock. TRUE
  28. I am who you see. TRUE
  29. I love surprising my children. TRUE
  30. Lying makes me crazy. TRUE
  31. I like big hair. TRUE 
  32. I loathe lists. FALSE, I AM A LIST MAKER.
  33. I/we home school our boys. TRUE
  34. I live in Arizona. FALSE, I LIVE IN ILLINOIS.
  35. I find watching people interesting. TRUE 
  36. I love having my picture taken. FALSE
  37. Sci Fi is my favorite. FALSE
  38. I am not a quitter. TRUE
  39. I actually have a signature laundry scent. TRUE
  40. I don't like pets inside. FALSE
  41. I have fat stubby big toes. TRUE
  42. I love to write about my family. TRUE
  43. My life is . . . well . . . unscripted. TRUE
  44. I am terrified of flying. TRUE
  45. I love OLD tv and OLD movies.TRUE
  46. I have a favorite brand of underwear. TRUE - ULLA POPKEN
  47. I went to a drive in theater with my Aunts when I was young. TRUE
  48. I did a "balloon dance" once. TRUE - WHEN I WAS FIVE OR SIX
  49. I am VERY SPOILED. TRUE 
So there you have the list . . . 49 things. Are they true, false or do you know the answer? How well do you know me? SO, HOW DID YOU DO?

3 comments:

Julie ORielly said...

Not so well. I love Beth Moore too and double love her worship band. I also loathe (loving the word loathe) Walmart because I hate to stand in the two lines that are open for 500 customers and while the ice cream melts. I too am a Julie, but more a Jules rather than JuJu. So glad you enjoyed your day.

Mrs. ORielly Class said...

Not so well. I love Beth Moore too and double love her worship band. I also loathe (loving the word loathe) Walmart because I hate to stand in the two lines that are open for 500 customers and while the ice cream melts. I too am a Julie, but more a Jules rather than JuJu. So glad you enjoyed your day.

Mrs. ORielly Class said...

I love Beth Moore too and double love her worship band. I also loathe (loving the word loathe) Walmart because I hate to stand in the two lines that are open for 500 customers and while the ice cream melts. I too am a Julie, but more a Jules rather than JuJu. So glad you enjoyed your day.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter