Friday, May 10, 2013

Baby Chick Watch

After work and dinner I took a little nap on the couch . . . this week has been very full and has zapped every inch of energy I had. I am thankful that I could rest a bit  . . .  my boys were all pretty quiet ~ either that or I went into a zombie type sleep! lol

We are on baby chick watch . . . our eggs have been in our little incubator now for 21 days. We have movement in both eggs and can't wait to see their little beaks poking through. The boys are totally into the eggs and have even named them. Ryan said he heard little peeps earlier tonight. As the chicks progress in hatching, I will be taking pictures to post.

Randy and I are rejoicing tonight . . . we are very close to announcing exactly where our new property and business facility will be located. We have had productive meetings and everyone seems to be on board with us. As soon as we can disclose, we will let you all know. It has been a long road, but we are thankful God has walked each step with us. Please continue to pray for the process ahead . . . We are excited!

Time to end this post . . . Good night all.


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter