Monday, May 6, 2013

A FISHING WE WILL GO . . .

Tonight after dinner, Randy and I went out and through our backyard. We went onto our dock, took the cushions out of storage, loaded up our fishing hooks and began a relaxing evening of fishing.

We ended up challenging each other . . .

Randy caught the biggest . . .


It was BEAUTIFUL!

I didn't catch a fish nearly as big, but I did catch several!






The challenge ended:

Julie 14
Randy 12

I was behind by three . . .

The boys cheered for me when I finally caught up 
and then passed up Daddy!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter