Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Plumber Butt

Yesterday I wrote about my Bad Hair Day and Nose Waxing . . . I had almost 80 reads on that post! Wow!!! Inquiring minds REALLY want to know! lol

How do I top that one?

Maybe a post about the Crazy Things My Kids Say!?!

Here goes . . .

  • Ryan was in trouble and I really wanted to impress upon him NOT to do what he had done ever again. He looked at me and said:

"Don't forget, I am sensitive!"

  • "Mom, when are we going to get our hair cut?" Well, not until next week. "Oh . . . said with disappointment." So I said, If you want it cut, I can cut it for you. To which I hear . . . "O.k." I guess he must really want a hair cut if he doesn't care if I do it
  • Cody just finished up dinner and said, "I am reeaaalllly stuffed!" I smiled and said, "Good"! Then he looked at me and asked, "Can I have a snack?" (translation - Can I have something not good for me like junk food, chocolate or dessert?)
  • It is the beginning of May tomorrow, but one of my boys want to know if they can have "Spring Break". 
  • Poor little Joseph was sitting on the floor of my office when one of the boys came in to read to him. All of sudden one of them starts giggling and announces to everyone . . . "Hey, look at Joseph . . . he has Baby Plumber Butt!"
There you have it!




No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter