Saturday, April 6, 2013

Nothing is Too Small

The clock is ready to strike midnight . . .
I am tired and need to go to bed, but have a little indigestion to deal with first. So, I might as well write a little post.

Had a really good day today!
So excited to breathe a relaxing sigh tonight!

This morning I asked God to allow a bit of good news to come our way. Can I just say . . .

My cup runneth over!

God really delivered in the good news department.
Throughout the day bits of good news arrived!
I smiled as I thought of each "bit"!

Tonight as I prepare to close my eyes and sleep,
I am Praising God for providing good news to fill my cup to overflowing! Thank you God!

Nothing is too small for God!

1 comment:

ParkerMama said...

I hope that cup keeps running over. xoxo

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter